Thanksgiving is nearly here in Alpharetta, Georgia. For those of us that aren’t the best cooks, the holiday can be a bit unnerving. The thought of preparing a huge, gourmet meal for all your relatives, well, can be daunting.
Thankfully, many restaurants in Alpharetta feel for the novice chef. Here are few Alpharetta area restaurants with great to-go Thanksgiving dinners:
- Alon’s Bakery: Not far off Turner McDonald Parkway and I-285 in northern Atlanta, Alon’s Bakery is currently accepting orders for your Thanksgiving feast. Bring home hors d’oeuvres, side dishes, breads, desserts, and of course Alon’s signature orange-glazed turkey breast, classic roasted turkey, or smoked turkey.
- Star Provisions: Take home an Eberly or Heritage Turkey without the hassle of preparing it yourself. Alongside the bird, the restaurant is offering all the Thanksgiving fixings, like gravy, mashed potatoes, cranberry orange relish, sage and apple dressing, and collard greens. Star Provisions also offers free-range and organic whole turkeys and bone-in turkey breasts.
- Rosebud Atlanta: Open on Thanksgiving in the nearby Virginia Highland neighborhood, enjoy a roasted turkey or organic Berkshire ham with whipped potatoes, baby carrots, mac n’ cheese, and creamed corn. Rosebud Atlanta is now accepting reservations and orders for Thanksgiving Day.
- Colonnade: If you’re looking for a deal, Colonnade is offering their annual, complete four-course dinner for $25. Begin with pumpkin apple bisque or cream of turkey soup followed by a salad before diving into the big bird. Meals are available for pick-up on Thanksgiving Day.
- Murphy’s: A true local favorite, Murphy’s has all you need for Thanksgiving to-go. The meal includes “the best ingredients harvested by local farmers,” with roasted boneless brined turkey breasts, green beans, mashed sweet potatoes, butternut squash soup, and your choice of pie.
For a complete list of Thanksgiving dinners your family could enjoy on Nov. 28, check out this article from Alpharetta 11 Alive.
From all of us in Alpharetta at the Boomfish Wealth Group, LLC office, have a happy Thanksgiving!